Beaumont People are excited to partner with a national NFP to recruit for a State Manager of Client Service based in Canberra. This is a full time and permanent position, appealing to someone who brings established leadership experience, ability to build a solid culture and is motivated to drive high quality client services.
A bit about the role;
As State Manager -Client Services you will play a key leadership role responsible for operations of services delivered to consumers and their carers. This is an integral role that ensures the delivery of high quality, safe and effective services ensuring funding requirements and service outcomes are being met. Responsibilities include;
- Operational leadership of a small team and resources to ensure the organisation delivers on the objectives as outlined in the strategic plan, while and foster a strong culture of innovation and service excellence.
- Create and maintain key relationships with relevant stakeholders within the ACT region
- Ensure services and funding targets are met, reports and statistics maintained and reported on appropriately and facilitate intra-departmental strategic service planning and development
A bit about you;
To have success as State Manager you will be an energetic, team player who is committed to the delivery of high-quality services while providing calm leadership to build culture across a small team.
You will also have;
- Qualifications in a relevant human or community services discipline (health/allied health/social services sector)
- Demonstrated experience in an operational leadership role where you have lead and developed a team through periods of changing in a positive and inclusive manner.
- Understanding and knowledge in relation to contemporary issues, legislation, and standards impacting the community services sector
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Sound understanding and experience in service and program review and development.
- Good ability in financial management and budget oversight, while managing complex relationships with funding bodies.
- Work as part of a dynamic and thriving team in a new office environment
- Competitive remuneration package + nfp salary packaging.
- Supportive and flexible workplace culture.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional develop potentials.