Stakeholder Engagement & Client Development
Leading Not for profit membership-based organisation
About the client:
A highly desirable and prestigious not for profit, professional membership organisation who are recognised as the leaders in world class governance training and development.
About the role:
We are working in partnership with our client to recruit a self-driven, strategic and conscientious individual to join a highly regarded and nationally respected organisation as the State Manager – Board and Governance Services
As the State Manager (Stakeholder Engagement & Client Development) you will represent the organisation at a state level, working with businesses, government and NFP communities at Executive, CEO and Board Level to strengthen the brands presence and portfolio offering.
This role is fundamental in driving revenue, B2B engagement and governance reach through implementing an existing strategy. This position will form part of the Senior Leadership Group and lead 2 direct reports.
About the person:
The ideal candidate must demonstrate confidence and professionalism to work in an outward facing role. You will have strong capabilities in engaging and communicating with highly regarded individuals across a broad range of sectors. Knowledge of corporate governance and demonstrable experience working with Boards is essential to succeed. The individual also needs to be both agile and innovative in their approach.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary and most senior representative for clients within the designated state
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational business development plan to drive growth and long-term partnership agreements
- Continually identify, develop, and implement ways to build brand loyalty and improve the client experience
- Effectively diagnose governance related issues at the Board and C-Suite level and present tailored solutions to meet the needs of clients
- Research market and industry Governance trends and provide relevant market insights to the team to drive strategic goals
- Promote client growth and retention through specific Board and Governance projects
- Establish strong state relationships, internally and externally
- Recruit and secure competent and high performing teams that sustain a culture of high engagement that challenges and inspires
- Motivate, mentor and support employees in performance development
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business or a similar related field
- Proven success in a business development, sales, and marketing environment, specifically B2B
- Strong interest or knowledge in governance is required.
- Extensive experience working with Boards with the proven ability to provide effective diagnosis and solutions at Board and C-Suite level
- Experience as a Board member is highly desirable.
- Exceptional networking, stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills, with experience in presentation delivery and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and build strong rapport and robust relationships with high-level networks
- Experience in managing complex situations and multiple deadlines
Interviews will be taking place between Monday 30th November and Wednesday 9th December. WE encourage applicants to request a full PD by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and apply immediately.
You can also contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.