- Based in Tweed Heads, NSW
- Career progression with ownership prospects
- Full Time/ Permanent role
ABOUT THE FIRM
Our client is a law firm based in the picturesque NSW Tweed Coast with offices in Tweed Heads, NSW and Gold Coast, QLD. They value their clients above all and are known to provide each client with exceptional legal advice, service and support.
Expertise, experience, empathy, and understanding are applied to every case.
They are highly experienced in Business Law, Commercial agreements; Family Law; Wills & Deceased Estates, Commercial Leasing, Trademarks and Intellectual Property matters. Proven litigation expertise is offered in each of the foregoing areas.
Our client is looking for an experienced Solicitor to join their dedicated Tweed Heads team in a full-time capacity to be based in their Tweed Heads office just a stone’s throw from the border. If you enjoy assisting clients to achieve the best outcome possible, effectively and affordably then we want to hear from you. This role would suit an experienced client-centric, motivated applicant based living in the Tweed, or someone interested in moving to the Tweed Coast for a sea change. A strong and proven attitude to developing a law practice is essential.
You will be responsible for running new and existing Probate, Family Law property settlements, separations and divorce arrangements and a small amount of commercial leasing files and general litigation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years post qualification experience
- Have experience practicing in the fields of Family Law, Probate and Commercial Leasing
- Can develop and maintain professional and compassionate relationships with clients
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are competent in managing your own workload and billings expectations
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are highly motivated with a positive work ethic
- Enjoy building new business relationships
- Live on the Tweed Coast or happy to relocate
Please send your up to date resume and a covering letter outlining your demonstrated experience and reason for applying to email@example.com or call Dean for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.
Please note: Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to Dean (details above).
We look forward to hearing from you!
This role is advertised without a closing date all applications will be reviewed as they are received, please send your applications through ASAP.