- Based in Lismore
- Attractive salary package
- Full Time/ Permanent role
Our client is a dedicated compensation law firm on the NSW Far North Coast with offices in Ballina, Lismore and Kingscliff. They value their clients above all and provide each client with exceptional legal advice, service and support during any litigation matter – no matter how big or small.
The team ensure that expertise, experience, empathy, and understanding is applied to every case.
They are highly experienced compensation lawyers for injuries at work, in a motor vehicle accident, medical negligence cases, and general insurance claims. They undertake cases of all types and sizes, including catastrophic claims for severely injured people and claims for emergency services personnel.
Our client is looking for an experienced NSW workers compensation lawyer to join their dedicated Northern Rivers team on a full-time basis to be primarily based in their Lismore office, but also able to practice from the Ballina and Kingscliff offices. This role would suit a motivated applicant interested in the beautiful Far North Coast area.
You will be responsible for running new and existing Workers Compensation,
Work Injury Damages and Civil Liability claims to completion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Are WIRO registered/accredited
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in NSW workers compensation and a solid understanding of the legislation
- Can develop and maintain professional and compassionate relationships with clients
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are competent in managing workers compensation statutory claims
- Can brief and liaise with Counsel
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on empathy
- Are highly motivated with a positive work ethic
- Enjoy working as part of a team
Please send your up to date resume and a covering letter outlining your demonstrated experience and reason for applying to email@example.com or call Dean for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.
Please note: Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to Dean (details above).
We look forward to hearing from you!
This role is advertised without a closing date all applications will be reviewed as they are received, please send your applications through ASAP.