- Newly created position with full autonomy of search marketing strategy, specifically in regards to Facebook marketing
- Geo targeting, dedicated campaigns, be the "storyteller" of their customer base
- Work for a commercial business with a "For Purpose" ethos
- Close to public transportations - North Sydney location
- Competitive salary
Reporting to the GM of Marketing, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing the business's influence within the community, raising awareness of the brand through various marketing and communication channels.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
• Developing and implementing social media strategies to raise community exposure through various social media channels and marketing campaigns
• Producing compelling content that effectively communicates the features and benefits of the brand to a targeted geographical market nationally
• Proactively analysing and reporting activity across marketing campaigns, social media engagement and online exposure to make recommendations and identify trends
• Developing marketing collateral
• Managing the brand through PR and media opportunities
• Engaging with the online community to cultivate flourishing partnerships
As the Social Media Manager you will be expected to use your innovative mindset, strong communication skills and sincere passion to grow the brand's influence in the market.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
•Experience working in social media for a services brand or agency
• Demonstrated success in a social media specialist position, specifically in utilising geo targeting on Facebook
• A results focused approach
• An innovative and strategic mindset to capture opportunities and maximise the exposure of the brand nationally, through various marketing and communication channels
This role offers the opportunity to have autonomy in your role and work within a small team that is passionate, collaborative, supportive and excited to celebrate wins. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work contributes to making a real impact on the lives of people across Australia.
If you possess a creative, innovative and results driven approach to Social Media, we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, please click "Apply Now". You may also contact Erin Hinchey from Beaumont People for more information on, 02 9093 4924.