- Hands on social media role
- Flexible working from home and the North Sydney office
- Fast growing, fun, positive team
About the organisation
Fast growing health charity focused on providing medical advice to Australian’s, increasing early detection and improving treatment plans.
The Social Media Specialist will manage the social media channels to grow the community and achieve the organisation’s mission.
- Assist in the development of the social media strategy and manage its implementation
- Oversee the social media accounts’ including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedln
- Conceptualise, create, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Utilise stakeholder network including patron, ambassadors and industry partners to extend the reach
- Communicate with followers to drive engagement and foster a positive community
- Provide recommendations on how to improve services based on community feedback from social media channels
- Provide monthly reports on social media and website metrics and provide recommendations for ongoing optimisation
- Suggest and implement new features to help achieve business objectives, e.g. the latest features available within social media platforms
Skills & Attributes
- Proven work experience in social media
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing & Communications or its equivalent
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience using 3rd party applications and software, including social media management tools, graphic design and video editing tools, as well as tracking tools
- Ability to create and deliver content that is on brand
- Passion for growing social media, being creative and making the role your own
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at email@example.com
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.