- Support the Head of Digital Marketing in all social media activity
- Ultimo location, close to transport links
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Increase engagement and follower growth on all social media platforms including, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Assist with the creation of written content for social media posts.
- Post, schedule and monitor social media posts and maintain the moderation response document.
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to assist with the digital strategy for social media.
- Complete monthly social media reports and track performance of paid campaigns.
- Provide general administration assistance to the Head of Digital Marketing.
Skills & Attributes
- A relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, digital marketing or similar.
- Proven experience coordinating social media platforms and copy writing.
- Up to date knowledge of social media channels and experience running ad campaigns.
- Skilled at managing social media scheduling platforms.
- Strong copywriting, proofing and grammar skills and the ability to engage with target audiences.
- An understanding of SEO and ad analysis, using Google analytics or similar.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- A creative mindset and ability to learn.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.