- International Charity
- Work within a knowledgable, supportive and fun team
- A huge opportunity for career progression and development
This charity is a well-known household favourite and offers exceptional experience within an established team.
As the Social Media Coordinator you will develop social media content and assist with community management and monitoring. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders to source content, create messaging and engage with our active follower base, as well as provide administrative assistance to the Digital Team as needed.
· Create and schedule content on social channels
· Liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop proactive and reactive messaging
· Monitor social channels and meet quality assurance standards
· Maintain systematic archives of files, data, website entries, digital assets, imagery and report documentation
· Assist with email marketing development and digital marketing
·Tertiary qualification in communications or similar
·1-2 years’ experience in a communications, digital or social media role preferred
·Experience in all things Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok
· Ability to think creatively and proactively, and to stay on top of current trends
· Be resilient and have an open mind with a willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis