Exciting opportunity to join a national health charity to drive and manage their Direct Mail appeals.
- Sydney or Melbourne based
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Utilise your Direct Marketing skills for an inspiring cause
This national organisation helps Australians lead healthier lives by providing research, care and support, and education on heart health and disease.
This organisation is looking for a hands-on, data-focused individual with experience working with Direct Mail and Single Giving appeals.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Direct Mail as a channel to the organisation
- Work closely with the Campaigns Team and the Digital team to help develop the strategy behind all Direct Marketing appeal concept and approaches
- Gather relevant donor insights particular to appeals and provide strategic and tactical recommendations on the data planning, ask strategy and delivery of appeals and associated communications
- Manage the delivery of direct mail campaigns
- Working closely with the mail house and other production partners
- Analyse and evaluate Direct Marketing campaigns against agreed key performance indicators
- Manage post-campaign evaluation
- Identify new Direct Marketing channels to increase Single Giving activity
- Direct Marketing experience required
- Experience working closely with creative agencies and mail houses to execute Direct Mail campaigns
- Highly comfortable working with data including targeting, segmentation, testing, and analysis
- Demonstrated revenue success working with direct mail and single giving appeals
- Proven appeals budget management skills
- Highly data-driven and results-oriented
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, email@example.com
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.