- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible on location across Port Macquarie, Grafton & Coffs Harbour
- Attractive Salary + Salary Packaging
- Company car, laptop & mobile provided
- Join an high calibre leadership team
This established Aged care orgnaisation are going through an exciting phase of growth and change. They genuinely care about their employees and this flows through to their service delivery.
Covering the Mid-North Coast region, including Port Macquarie, Grafton and Coffs Harbour. This team look after our country’s finest people in the comfort of their own home. They focus on enriching life and providing holistic support services.
As Service Delivery Manager you will lead a small administrative team to deliver all operational support for the team in your region. Clinical and care support is led by a dedicated Care Manager, who you will work closely with to manage essential operations.
The role reports to the Regional Manager and is responsible for:
- Working closely with the administration and management teams across the region, Grafton, Coffs Harbour & Port Macquarie – regular travel required (company car provided)
- Manage administration team responsible for care scheduling, rostering & WHS
- Budget reporting
- Ability to track and monitor identified risk
- General operations management
- Building great working relationships
- High level management & organisational skills
- Business driven with strong financial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to analyse data and identify risk
- Champion for using technology to enhance service delivery
- Effectively lead a team to ensure that workforce is planned
- Graduate qualifications in business or related field
- An interest in working within a home / aged care setting
- Demonstrated compassion, tolerance, patience & empathy for aged people
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
Please ‘Apply Now’ with an up-to-date resume, applications will be reviewed regularly. Final Application date 17th January. Interviews will take place on 25th January.
For any additional questions or a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca Robinson or Victoria Nankivell on 02 9133 9322 or email email@example.com