Our client are looking for an individual with a legal background to provide a high level of administrative support to the training team.
As the Legal and Training Administration Officer, the successful candidate will be solutions and procedure focused with great interpersonal skills to be able to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
You will be responsible for supporting the trainees through the program and facilitating the reconsideration, review and appeals process.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to member enquiries relating to the training program/their appeals process
- Support the trainees through the reconsideration, review and appeals process by evaluating their requests in relation to the relevant policy
- Monitor and update policies that impact on the training program
- Monitor and evaluate each trainee’s progression and provide information and guidance on curriculum requirements
- Provide secretariat support to the education-based committees
- Liaise with the in-house lawyers and provide procedure focused responses to trainee’s situations
- Assist with member engagement by organising meetings, forums and workshops
- Prepare material and content to communicate the activities for the training program
- A legal qualification or background
- The ability to review and interpret documents
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to interact with varying levels of professionals
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment