- Based in Collingwood, close to the Melbourne CBD and multiple transit options
- Lead a small team through exciting new ventures
- Part-time, 0.6 FTE – SCHADS award level 7, pro rata to hours worked
About the Role
The Senior Manager - People and Culture will work in tandem with the Leadership Team to ensure all strategic initiatives are in synergy with the organisation’s objectives and plans.
This is a part-time role at 0.6 FTE, the working hours can be spread across 3 – 5 days depending on the successful candidate and the business needs.
- Ensuring risk and compliance measures and reporting are in place and policies and procedures are current
- Contribute and develop a People and Culture strategy in line with the organisation's objectives
- Lead the design and implementation of the people and culture experience across all internal stakeholders
- Lead the integration of the existing L&D and HR teams into one People and Culture Team
- People development through ensuring L&D needs of staff and crew are met and aligned with their strategic goals
- Lead and manage the People and Culture Team including planning, budgets, and reporting
- Support the social enterprise team to develop a competitive and differentiated offering, prospecting new potential clients
- Strong systems and reporting experience, as well as expertise in award interpretation and compliance
- People management experience – proven success leading a team to drive change
- Strong Generalist HR and change management experience
- Qualifications in Human Resources are desirable
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume and a tailored cover letter, you will also have the option to record a video cover letter. Please apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.
If you have any further questions, please direct inquiries to Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org at Beaumont People.
The client will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.