- Based in Sydney CBD or Melbourne! Open to part-time and full-time candidates!
- Lead a small team through exciting new ventures
- We are looking for a strong Generalist, with strengths in L&D and business partnering
About the Organisation
Reach was founded in 1994 with a pretty clear vision – to inspire young people to believe in themselves and get the most out of life. Reach run youth-led group workshops to develop the social and emotional wellbeing of young people. They design it and deliver it, providing true connectivity.
Reach does this for 40,000 young Australians every single year. Creating generations of confident, self-aware, passionate young people shaping the world to be a better place.
About the Role
This newly created role will lead the integration of Reach’s L&D, HR as well as their social enterprise, Wake by Reach. The aim is to streamlines processes and procedures and identifying and driving commercial opportunities for development through the social enterprise which delivers development experiences to corporate organisations.
The Senior People and Culture Manager will work in tandem with the Leadership Team to ensure all strategic initiatives are in synergy with the organisation’s objectives and plans.
- Lead and manage the People and Culture Team including planning, budgets and reporting
- Contribute and develop a People and Culture strategy in line with the organisation's objectives
- Lead the integration of the existing L&D and HR teams into one People and Culture Team
- Lead the design and implementation of the people and culture experience across all stakeholders at Reach
- Develop in partnership with the team, a strong competitive offering of their Wake by Reach program
- Account management, prospecting new potential clients and partnerships for Wake
- People development through ensuring L&D needs of staff and crew are met and aligned with their strategic goals
- Ensuring risk and compliance measure and reporting are in place and policies and procedures are current
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- People management experience
- Strong systems and reporting experience
- Strong Generalist HR and change management experience
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman or Diana Linde at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.