- CBD location
- Competitive salary
- Broad marketing campaigns for leading Australian and International charities!
Dry July, under the Chill Fundraising platform; delivers high profile, online fundraising campaigns around the world for leading charity organisations.
The Marketing Executive will work as part of a team, to help develop and implement the online marketing activities of Australian and international campaigns.
- Create and implement marketing activities for campaigns
- Develop written and visual content to promote a campaign and highlight stories
- Manage social media platforms including advertising and community management
- Prepare and manage a segmented email communications journey related to the campaign
- Keep website content current for the campaign
- Develop detailed post-campaign analysis identifying key learnings and recommendations
Skills & Attributes
- Degree qualified in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Media etc.)
- Minimum 1+ years' experience managing digital marketing campaigns or in an agency environment
- Experience planning and executing eDM campaigns
- Social Media Management experience, including Facebook advertising
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, collaborative, can-do personality
- Professional development
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.