High profile not for profit is looking for a project manager to support their management team’s transformation activity.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Program manage transformation activity to ensure performance expectations are met across operational, customer, safety and financial metrics.
- Participate as a key contributor to the Operations leadership team and coordinate programs of work as required relating to strategy, continuous improvement, risk and compliance, operational performance, safety, policy and customer outcomes.
- Work closely with the Senior Management team and General Management team to support the delivery of the strategic plan from a wholistic perspective
- The incumbent is expected to proactively take action to manage internal and external key relationships and enable required levels information flow, advice, influence and agreement.
- Strategic and transformation roles in complex operational environments.
- Program and change management.
- HR and cultural change experience highly desirable.
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to simplify complex problems.
- Board or Senior Leadership accountability.
- Able to think big picture, plan and deliver on time.
- Ability to build and maintain quality working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, work collaboratively and proactively support others.
- Onsite parking
- $150,000 package
- Leadership team committed to change
If you are looking for a unique opportunity, please apply by sending a covering letter outlining what you would bring to the role and a resume detailing your experience to Liska Turner.
To submit an application please click APPLY. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.