- Based in Ballina
- Full-time permanent role (flexible working potential)
- Attractive salary + Access to NFP Salary packaging
Healthy North Coast is an independent not-for-profit organisation that proudly delivers the North Coast PHN program. They are committed to improving the health of communities from Tweed to Port Macquarie through quality primary health care.
Learn more about their work here - https://hnc.org.au
Reporting to the Director of Digital Health and Marketing, the Media and Marketing Senior Manager leads a high performing part-time communications team of five who all sit within the wider Digital Health and Marketing Team.
As Media and Marketing Senior Manager, you will lead the development and implementation of Healthy North Coast’s communications strategy, driving brand awareness and build trusting relationships internally and externally (B2C and B2B).
As the expert in communications management, you will ensure the right message is delivered through the right channel to the right customer at the right time.
You will be an outstanding project manager, implementing process improvements and managing competing priorities. Running the team as an internal agency, ensuring campaign development and delivery is on time and budget.
Although a strategic role, you will also be expected to jump in and help when needed, whether developing media releases, supporting with graphic design output, or publishing to the website or socials. In this collaborative, supportive team, every member of the team chips in.
- Create a comprehensive communications strategy to promote our goals & values
- Lead & coach a high-performance team
- Lead end to end multi-channel campaigns to increase audiences & engagement
- Be both proactive & reactive with PR & media opportunities to increase awareness
- Review all marketing & communications assets ensuring brand alignment
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Ensure effective communications performance measurement & reporting
- Develop internal communications
- Oversee the annual impact reports
- Demonstrated management level experience in a similar role
- Experience leading & building a high-performing team
- Demonstrated success delivering communications campaigns to drive behavioural change
- Ability to increase brand awareness through a consistent brand narrative
- Proven experience working with a diverse portfolio
- Ability to maintains a positive, collegial approach under pressure
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite & other MarComs tools
- Experience of working within the health sector or demonstrated ability to interpret complex information will be highly regarded
- Willingness & flexibility to travel across our regional offices
If this sounds like your perfect new home, and you want to be a part of a team that fosters a fun, ambitious organisational culture, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send an up-to-date resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria through the Apply link. We also welcome Video Cover letters.
Please note if successful in this role, you will need to pass a Criminal Record clearance. You will also need a current NSW driving licence.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Rebecca or Victoria on 02 9133 9322 for a confidential discussion
Beaumont People have been engaged to recruit this role; all enquiries should be directed through us. We expect a large response for this role, so please be patient and rest assured that you will receive a response either way on the outcome of your application.