This organisation’s incredible programs help families with issues such as homelessness, addiction, loneliness, parenting, and mental health concerns.
They provide a wide range of services across Sydney working with seniors, individuals, families, and children.
- 6-month contract with a Non-For-Profit
- Lewisham office, five minutes from the station
- Competitive salary packaging, working within a great team
The Marketing Communications team provides marketing strategy, campaign development, campaign production, and project management services to internal clients across the organization. This individual will be responsible for the team’s contribution toward meeting the organisation’s business objectives; growth targets and strategies; and communications initiatives.
- Implement strategic marketing campaigns to provide business-as-usual marketing and communications services.
- Production of professional and contemporary internal and external publications and promotional material and campaigns.
- The role will also need to maintain relationships and collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Experience working within the charity/NFP sector
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills and a track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis