Day to day financial accounting, month end close processing, associated journal preparation and posting, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations in relation to the following :
- Preparation of financial reports, budgeting and revenue costings in accordance with relevant frameworks and government policies.
- Knowledge and experience in accounting processes and procedures
- Exposure to general ledger journals, balance sheet reconciliations, end to end accounts payable, depreciation
- Microsoft office capabilities, including word, outlook, excel (Vlookup, pivot tables).
- Reliable, enthusiastic and committed to assist with change, excellent attention to detail
- Proactive mindset, with good organisational skills and team player
- Works to deadlines
- Relevant tertiary education qualifications
- Strong knowledge and experience in accounting supported by current part- or fully qualified CPA or similar professional qualification
- Experience developing and producing financial reports, statements and reconciliations for a wide range of stakeholders
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.