Médecins Sans Frontières is the world’s leading independent organisation for medical humanitarian aid. They offer medical assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist is to develop, implement and optimise digital strategies for Australia and NZ with a focus on conversion, leads and revenue generation.
This is a hands-on role that requires having a strong knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and awareness of latest digital trends across a range of technologies and platforms. You must be able to think big strategically but also hit the ground running with day to day campaign work as well as manage one direct and one indirect report.
- Manage a budget exceeding $650K to generate a revenue of over $7M per year
- Lead the Fundraising Digital team including coaching, mentoring and inspiring the team and the wider digital stakeholders with technical innovative and creative thinking
- Produce project and campaign plans, timelines, budgets and briefs
- Develop and implement inhouse campaign across selected channels to maximise impact and ROI
- Measure campaigns performances using appropriate digital marketing metrics, reporting and make recommendations for future activities
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all digital assets for consistent optimization.
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, IT or equivalent experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics including Events, Goals, and eCommerce Reporting.
- Expert level of Facebook, CPC, SEO techniques and data analysis and reporting
- Experience with content management systems & EDM platforms
- A great communicator who has a passion for developing and inspiring others,
- A creative individual who can challenge the status quo of all things digital for a global NFP.
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Additional benefits up to the value of $1,250 AUD per annum - to be used towards your choice of private health insurance, additional superannuation, gym/fitness classes or membership, public transport, annual fee for salary packaging card.
- Annual leave - 20 days per year with the option to ‘purchase’ an additional 10 days per year
- MSF days – 3 additional days to be taken off (eligibility for 1 day in first year, 2 days in second year and 3 days in third year)
- Insurance - MSF also provides life insurance and salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Parental leave – 15 weeks paid parental leave for eligible employees
This is a unique opportunity to work for an incredibly respected international charity, and within a team who are incredibly passionate about the work that they do.
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis