Fantastic Corporate and Community Partnerships opportunity for an incredible not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing vital programs for families with seriously ill children.
- Westmead based
- Generous Salary Package
- Team management
This children’s charity is dedicated to supporting the needs of ill children and their families. This amazing organisation strive to keep families together when life gets turned upside down due to a child’s illness.
This is an exciting, brand new role for an organisation who is looking to refresh and engage their partnerships in new ways. This role is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your partnership skills for an incredible brand doing great work!
- Develop and implement the corporate and community partnership strategy
- Increase partnership revenue across new and existing partners, and corporate volunteering programs
- Develop strong new business relationships with corporates and community fundraisers
- Build on strategies around pipeline management and account development
- Drive an innovative approach to partnerships and develop new relationships with community champions grown from corporate relationships
- Manage a portfolio of accounts including sponsorship and workplace giving
- Develop engagement and communication plans in conjunction with corporate partners
- Manage a team of 3
- Report back on budgets and performance
- Corporate partnerships experience from within the NFP sector
- Team management experience
- Proven ability to generate, retain, and grow income through successful long-term relationships
- A background in hitting financial targets and acquiring large and meaningful partnerships
- New business development experience
- Ability to grow existing partnerships
- Demonstrated experience working closely with sponsors
- Highly empathetic, driven and passionate
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis