- Northern Sydney with the option of working from home
- 3 days a week
- Competitive salary packaging
Work collaboratively across both external and internal communications with a strong focus on content writing for a range of communication platforms. Develop media relations, coordinate events and work with influencers to reach target audiences and engage diverse stakeholders.
- Champion the brand by applying corporate identity guidelines, key messages, style, tone of voice and brand essence when producing content
- Proof read/edit/write and prioritise content with subject matter experts for publication by media, influencers and across social and digital channels
- Identify, plan, deliver and measure proactive and reactive media and public relations
- Continuously review digital content and printed collateral to ensure it is current, relevant and consistent
- Coordinate a content calendar in collaboration with other Communications team members and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience in corporate writing with an ability to write content for a range of social and digital platforms
- Experience in a similar role involving proactive and reactive media, general communications and content production
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly capable of working independently and as a member of a team, with maturity, attention to detail and a strong desire to achieve personal, team and organisational results
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis