Lead and develop the corporate partnerships strategy for a children’s charity who are passionate about advocating for children and young people.
- Central location
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Fantastic culture
Inspiring children's charity where caring for children and young people is the heart and soul of who they are and what they do. They are passionate about advocating for children and young people in desperate need, and they raise awareness in the quest to find and provide real permanent solutions. This charity provides holistic welfare programs for children who may be suffering from, or who are at risk of abuse, neglect, homelessness, poverty, or children at risk at being removed from their parents. Their vision is that all children and young people have caring families in which they can grow safely and fulfil their potential.
In the role of Senior Business Development Manager you will manage a team of 2 with a personal focus on new business development. This person will develop a portfolio of multi-year, high-value brand-aligned partners and lead on a strategy to grow existing partnerships.
- Develop the corporate partnerships strategy
- Focus on new business development across NSW
- Responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Manage a robust new business pipeline
- Manage the corporate partnerships team of two
- Develop presentations, proposals, written submissions to pitch and secure significant new partnerships
- Oversee strategy to grow existing partnerships
- Manage the budget and lead on corporate partnership reporting
- A proven track record of generating new business within a corporate partnerships setting
- Experience developing and implementing a successful new business strategy, with a track record of meeting and exceeding ambitious financial targets
- Previous experience managing new business pipelines and new business processes
- Ability to develop and deliver high-level presentations and pitches
- Highest level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Ability to coach and motivate a small team to achieve goals and targets
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis