Due to this growth and business expansion, they are on the look out for a highly motivated and experienced business development manager to join the team.
Full time, 12 month initial max term contract with view to extend. Position to be based in Chatswood.
As Senior Business Development Manager you will;
- Develop a structured business development strategy that will ensure organisation known as the SDA provider of choice within the community
- Build and maintain a viable customer channel that supports SDA to run at capacity
- Providing advice and information to potential clients, carers, parents and families on a range of services
- Attending expos, forums, open days and other networking events to proactively promote services and development opportunities for partnership.
- Support the teams to ensure our offerings support both clients and our business growth
- Develop relationships with clients across our network to ensure they are accessing our range of comprehensive services available
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing business development strategies with proven success in growth of services
- A solid understanding of Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL) is essential
- Experience in the disability or healthcare related industry
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence to drive successful outcomes from the ground up
- Have the ability to work autonomously to achieve success as part of a wider supportive team
- Ability to interact with all key stakeholders associated with this position
- Must have an unrestricted drivers’ licence, and be willing to undergo a National criminal history check
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience, plus attractive bonus structure
- Workplace culture committed to innovation, celebrating success and making a difference to the lives of people with a disability.
- Beautiful office space and flexible, supportive workplace environment
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org