Available to residents in Sydney & Canberra
Who you’ll be working for:
Art of Mentoring is Australia’s leading mentoring program design and implementation business. They are on a fast growth trajectory both locally and offshore and enjoy a reputation amongst private, public and NFP sectors as a thought leader and expert in their field. Their mission is to make high quality mentoring available to anyone, anywhere. They set a benchmark minimum of 80% satisfaction of matched pairs and boast a very high client retention/satisfaction rate.
Due to their amazing growth, our client now needs a Senior Business Development Manager to not only help maintain their client profile, but also connect more people their mission. You will work directly with the Head of Sales to build campaigns and strategies to sell into government. This is an opportunity where no one sale is 100% the same as the last so it allows for a degree of creativity in the role.
- Co-development of the Government Sales Strategy in line with company objectives
- Prospect, qualify and close leads
- Attend and represent the company at conferences
- Up-sell to existing Government clients
- Follow up key leads from marketing initiatives
- Respond to proposal requests, RFQ's and tenders
- Cold call and reach out to prospect clients to create new opportunities and add to the current client profile
- Actively monitor opportunities to move them through the sales cycle to an eventual sale
- Conduct product demonstrations and deliver Situation Analysis workshops
- Proven ability to sell Saas products and IT solutions to HR & Government at all levels (especially Commonwealth and State level) and selling IT solutions.
- Understanding of both general & IT procurement
- Previous experience writing and responding to tender documents or RFQ's
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Software
- Committed to Art of Mentoring's flexible work and team spirit
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail as well as capacity for strategic thinking
- A connection to Art Of Mentoring's mission and a passion for mentoring and coaching
- Must love technology!!
- Generous and uncapped commission rate (100K Uncapped commissions in first year)
- Subsequent year OTE $150k uncapped commissions
- Use of your own device and budget for a laptop of other device
- Virtual and flexible work - Work from home and Sydney office for meetings
- An inclusive and inspiring culture to work with every day – employees regularly rate Art of Mentoring as the best place they have ever worked
- Sell a technological solution that you believe in – clients love Art of Mentoring programs and the work makes a difference to peoples’ lives
Art of Mentoring are an equal opportunity employer. Applications welcome from people of all ages, genders and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, the LGBTIQ+ community, and people with disability/ies
“Beaumont People recruit nationally for commercial and NFP clients. Visit our website to see more roles.”