The Senior Bequest Coordinator will lead the development and implementation of the Bequest strategy to inspire and engage potential and confirmed bequestors.
- Great CBD location
- Strategic responsibility to build the program
- Great brand and inspiring cause
This position will play a key role in contributing to the organisations ambitious fundraising strategy. As Senior Bequest Coordinator you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing individualized stewardship plans to retain confirmed bequestors as well as continuing to grow a pipeline of new prospects.
- Manage and develop the Bequest strategy
- Relationship management of donors via all forms of communication both telephone, verbal and face to face
- Be accountable for the performance and delivery of major initiatives and activities across the Bequests program
- Develop engagement activities with bequestors, through events, personal visits, calls and correspondence
- Responsible for developing Bequest communications and managing processes around donor journeys
- Manage the Bequest program integration with the wider fundraising activities and work with data team to provide detailed segmentation of bequestors to drive targeted communications
- Line manage one Bequest coordinator
- Experience working within Bequests or a relevant area of fundraising such as Major Gifts or Mid-value
- Provel ability to build relationships with new and existing donors
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to network and inspire others
- Excellent communication skills and a love of developing relationships
- Ability to develop a strategy
- Line management of staff or volunteers
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.