Surry Hills – Flexible in WFH & WFO
Full Time, 6-month contract, January start
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) is a not-for-profit professional medical organisation, that is responsible for the training and professional development of ophthalmologists in Australia and New Zealand.
As the Senior Administrator, you will be responsible for project managing the coordination of the 2021 trainee selection process. This includes managing applications, references, situational judgment tests, and reporting on outcomes. You will be the first point of contact for trainees via phone and email, as well as external stakeholders including Fellows and Universities. This role also involves accurately documenting the process, as well as providing other additional administrative support to the team.
Work outside the core standard office hours may be necessary at times.
You will be accurate and highly organised with exceptional project management skills. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to manage a diverse range of stakeholders, work to competing deadlines, thrive under pressure, take direction, use your initiative and always be professional.
This role will suit someone with excellent administration and customer service skills who understands education and health or has worked within a royal college, association, or membership organisation.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and coordinate the initial applications of trainees
- Respond and triage general inquiries via phone and email
- Manage submission and recording of ranking reports
- Maintain records accurately and maintain the college CRM database accurately
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Member Support and CEO
- Manage the project plan and deadlines
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in administration, customer service, and project management
- An understanding of education and health
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- The ability to liaise with highly educated medical professionals
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft software programs
If you’re a highly organised individual with a passion for delivering excellent service. Please APPLY Now! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
We will monitor applications over the Christmas period and encourage applicants to apply ASAP as the start date for this position is January.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.