Full time – flexible working hours
$70k + super
This is a brand new position reporting to the Policy Manager with the opportunity to enhance your skills within policy.
The Australian Society of Anaesthetists (ASA) is a not-for-profit member organisation. The ASA supports, represents and educates anaesthetists, providing a broad range of high-quality educational services, resources and opportunities.
The organisation fosters a collaborative, professional and fun culture, focused on solutions, impact and results.
ASA are looking for a highly organised and personable Administrator. You will undertake research, analysis, drafting submissions, and delivering high-quality administration and secretariat support to the Committees and Policy Manager.
- 3-day bonus leave at Christmas
- Half day extra leave on your work Anniversary
- Morning Tea’s and celebrations for Birthday, EOFY, Melbourne Cup and Christmas
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent, professional offices, easy access to all public transport
About the person
The role requires an experienced Administrator, secretary, team assistant or PA who enjoys working within a small team. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with focused, detailed and intelligent professionals. You will have exceptional attention to detail and coordination skills, with the ability to adapt, be proactive and show initiative.
- Deliver a high-level secretariat and administrative support to the Policy Manager and Committees
- Attend committee meetings, take minutes and format the agenda
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations and other correspondence
- Develop and administer surveys and conduct analysis as required
- Coordinate, administer and draft submissions and triage member inquiries
- Collaborate with the Policy Manager in daily activities
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and coordinate
- Experience in committee and meeting management
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- A high-level initiative, strong organisational and Microsoft Office skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to work out of business hours
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.