- Close to several public transport options – Central train station nearby
- Work in a highly regarded NFP organisation
- Work in a collaborative, high performing team
In this dynamic role, you will be supporting the CEO and the broader management team with ad hoc administrative and project support.
This role will be varied, and you will be responsible for the efficient flow of information, record keeping, process improvement and implementation as well as supporting the HR and IT functions.
- Assistance and contribution across various internal projects
- Updating project workflow using project tracking tools
- Conduct research and analysis to support intended outcomes
- Assist with HR administration and policy and procedure reviews
- Act as the first point of call for IT support and troubleshooting
- Providing administrative assistance to the CEO, such as diary support as well as Board meeting coordination, and day to day assistance with administrative tasks
To be successful you will have:
The successful candidate will have experience working in a small team, be able to be hands on and think on their feet.
- A can-do and proactive attitude, enjoy responsibility and will be happy to drive multiple projects at once
- High-level administration experience
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a professional phone manner
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply please include a cover letter, expressing your interest in the role along with your full resume.
For more information please contact Diana Linde firstname.lastname@example.org