- Administration Manager
- Temp to Perm
- $70k inclusive of super
- Not for profit membership-based
About the client:
The Australian Community Industry Alliance (ACIA) is the National peak industry body that represents and supports service providers in the aged care and disability sector, to meet the quality and service needs of clients and their community.
About the role:
This role is the perfect opportunity for a highly organised, and proactive administration manager to provide administrative support for the day to day operations of ACIA including membership, policy documentation, finances, email and phone correspondence, minutes and agendas.
About the Person:
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail with previous experience as an EA/PA, office support or secretariat. You will demonstrate initiative and have strong communications skills to develop key stakeholder relationships with the team and board. This role will suit an individual who can work autonomously and be proactive.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as a first point of contact, responding to enquiries via telephone and email from members, stakeholders and the general public providing a high level of customer service
- Organise and maintain files of correspondence
- Office management, ordering stock and stationery
- Provide secretariat support for committees including organising meetings, preparing agendas, writing minutes and following up action items.
- Coordinate the process for annual renewal of membership subscriptions
- Prepare reports for the CEO and Board including financials
- Prepare Invoicing, reconciliation of bank accounts, PAYG and Business Activity Statements
- Previous experience in a project support or senior administrative role
- Proactive and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong MYOB and SharePoint experience
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience working in small organisation preferably NFP
Are you ready for a new challenge? Does this sound exciting to you? If so APPLY now! Alternatively, call Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.