- Senior Administrator
- $75k pro rata, inc super + FBT (Wed to Fri)
- Sydney CBD
- Not for profit membership/govt funded financial services
About the client:
The Financial Counsellor’s Association of NSW (FCAN) is the peak membership body that represents Financial Counsellors in NSW. The organisation advocates for financially vulnerable people and support those who are experiencing financial hardship by providing useful information to assist with managing their situation and alleviating the stress.
About the role:
This is a part time role for a highly organised, adaptable and proactive senior administrator to support the Executive Officer with the day to day activities of the organisation. The role includes the coordination of member events, professional development, organisation of the annual conference, as well as providing general member and office support.
About the Person:
The ideal candidate will have a personable and empathetic nature capable to communicate with vulnerable individuals. You will demonstrate an interest for the organisation and display a strong attention to detail with previous experience in office support and customer service. This role is suitable for an individual who is organised, accountable and capable to prioritise and work loads.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the weekly e-newsletters and websites and social media content
- Act as a first point of contact, responding to enquiries via telephone and email from members
- Coordinate the process for annual renewal of membership subscriptions
- Promote member events and CPD training as well as attend when required
- Assist the coordination of the annual conference
- Office management, ordering stock and stationery
- Provide secretariat support for committees including organising meetings, preparing agendas, writing minutes and following up action items.
- Prepare certificates, plaques and prize awards for presentation at the Annual Scientific Meeting
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience within administrative support and customer service
- Proactive and problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Previous experience with agendas, minutes and secretariat duties
Are you ready for a new role? Do you enjoy supporting the community? If so APPLY now! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.