Project Officer: Examination, Development and Delivery
Not for profit membership-based organisation
About the client:
A leading, not for profit, professional membership organisation who represent a highly regarded medical speciality for Australia and NZ.
About the role:
We are recruiting for a highly organised individual with proven experience in end to end project management to join the team in Sydney CBD as Project Officer: Examination, Development and Delivery. Previous experience working with multiple committees, senior professionals and end to end secretariat delivery is essential.
You will be responsible for organising, coordinating, delivering and attending the speciality examinations in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and New Zealand whilst continuously developing and improving the process through analysis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for member/key stakeholder enquiries in relation to the examination process
- Participate and support in any relevant committee or stakeholder meetings, workshops and conferences as required.
- Organising the logistics of the examinations i.e. venues, registrations, materials etc.
- Coordinating travel/accommodation for examiners and/or participants
- Manage the examination results process including collation, system updates and disseminating the information
- Analyse exam results to help continuously improve the process
- End to end management of multiple projects with constricting deadlines
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a project support or senior administrative role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous experience managing committees and SME groups
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who encourage professional development and internal promotion, offer flexible working arrangements, 12 days additional leave through there RDO program, access to member benefits, TOIL and additional paid Christmas Leave.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and can liaise with stakeholders across multiple levels and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.