Beaumont People is currently working with a local, well established public practice accounting firm who have a great reputation. They pride themselves on their fantastic work ethic, outgoing and supportive team in a flexible work environment. Their office is based in Ballina, an easy commute from Byron Bay, Lismore, Wardell or Woodburn.
This is a newly created role to support the growth of their client base and ability to diversify their service offering. You will join the business and work with a portfolio of existing small business clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Personally manage & service a group of small local business owners with their tax and business advisory needs
- Collaborate with the wider team to achieve positive client outcomes
- Regular interaction with clients and regulatory bodies
- Lead more junior team members to grow & develop knowledge, skills & experience
- Play a key part in expanding the client service offering
- Ideally 4 + years experience as an Accountant in public practice
- Experience completing business compliance tasks & tax returns
- You are outgoing & friendly and people love to work with you
- Self driven & motivated
- Efficient & organised
- Ability to build rapport and be a trusted advisor to clients
- Experience with Xero and other business technology tools
- Bachelor in Business or Commerce (Preferred)
- Good attention to detail
- A supportive and sociable work environment
- Career progression
- Flexible working conditions
- Family Friendly Practice
- $80,000 - $90,000 + Super
We recruit similar roles temporary, contract & permanent across SEQ and Norther NSW.