- Community minded industry
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Great location in Alexandria - short walk from Redfern Station
- Full time contract position 6 month max term contract
- $70k plus super
About the company:
The Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA) is a not for profit organisation who champions community broadcasting by building stations’ capability and by creating a healthy environment for the sector to thrive. The CBAA are currently looking for a Business Analyst to support their Digital Transformation project.
About the role:
The Business Analyst role will provide superior service to the CBAA by assisting with mapping business processes and the implementation of a digital transformation project. This role will support the COO and external consultant in identifying requirements and acceptance criteria, in order to understand, analyse, document and improve business processes. You will also support the successful up-skilling of staff and assist with the build of a cross-team of Salesforce champions to carry on supporting CBAA into the future.
We need someone who is an exceptional communicator with a high-level of interpersonal skills. You must be able to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, where your workstyle can be highly adaptable and flexible. Familiarity with community broadcasting operation and issues in diversity of the community broadcasting landscape would be a bonus.
- Business and systems process analysis and design, working towards gaining an in-depth understanding of key CBAA processes, services, and the context in which the organisation operates.
- Coordination of testing to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development.
- Support in implementation of CBAA’s Digital Infrastructure Project.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business and to all stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure transparency and open communication at CBAA.
- Relationship management and stakeholder engagement with internal and external contacts, to maintain communication always
- Tertiary qualifications in business analytics or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Proven experience in business process engineering and improvement.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and ability to translate technical terms into day to day terms.
- The ability to work closely and collaboratively with colleagues and build rapport with key stakeholders.
This may be the role for you if you have exceptional communication skills and Salesforce experience in any of the following:
- Sales Support/Administrator
- Helpdek Level 1
- Database Administrator
- IT Project Coordinator
- Implementation Coordinator
For more information on this role please contact Hannah Rodger on 02 9093 4925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment.