This NGO works on behalf of children; to advocate for them and defend their children’s rights and support international development programs.
You will be responsible for implementation, execution, monitoring and optimisation of campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will play a key role in educating and upskilling the Marketing team as well as fostering strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be creating and driving a culture of best practice customer experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage the execution and optimisation of up to 10 monthly campaigns
- Provide reports through Google analytics, to multiple teams across the business, and guide them to implement ‘best practice’ to achieve best results for customer experience
- Be the gatekeeper of all EDM’s going out from various teams to ensure consistency of messaging and order of priority
- Collaborate with Digital transformation lead to ensure seamless integration of campaign platforms including email, website and CRM
- Stay on top of new technology releases and industry updates and share with relevant teams in timely manner
- Digital Marketing experience including with marketing automation platforms-Salesforce Marketing Cloud essential
- Understanding of Salesforce social, Ad studio and CRM is a plus
- Experience providing insights and recommendations to key internal stakeholders
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with internal & external partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Passionate for all things digital
- Ability to think on your feet, make quick decisions and multi-task,
- Proactive & Innovative
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic, Confident and personable
- Exposure to mass campaigns
- A much higher return from the standard Salary packaging guidelines
- Work for a global and very well-known organisation
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume.
For further information please email email@example.com.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.