- Full Time, permanent role
- Lismore based office
- Salary $45-$50k + Super (depending on experience)
This Northern Rivers based business service clients all over NSW with ethical, environmentally friendly products.
The office is also a retail space, they are rapidly expanding and now looking for a new Administration & Sales Support officer to offer new and existing customers the best level of support.
This role is a great opportunity for a well-presented candidate who is confident face to face with retail customers, over the phone answering questions and responding to emails and online enquiries. If you are customer service and administration superstar, this could be the role for you!
The role works closely with the owner, who is down to earth and hard working. If you are successful in this securing this role it will open opportunities for personal and professional growth and a genuine career path in a company that is here to stay.
- Inbound & outbound customer service (phone, email & face to face)
- Warm outbound calls, following up on enquiries & qualify sales leads
- Meet & greet customers as they enter the shop
- Scheduling appointments for the field team
- Confidently communicating with customers throughout the purchase process
- Placing orders for equipment
- Data entry & updating customer information in CRM
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- High level attention to detail & data entry skills
- Confident making customer calls
- Extremely organised
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoy interacting with customers & building professional relationships
- Confident computer skills across the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Tech savvy (YouTube, Facebook, eBay)
- An interest in sustainable living
- Excited by professional & personal Development
If you would like to join a growing business who are making a positive environmental impact then please apply now with an up to date resume.
If shortlisted you will be required to completed computer testing and a personality profile to ensure the perfect match for everyone!
Please note this is a permanent position so you will need full, unrestricted working rights to be considered.