Not-for-Profit, Bondi Junction
The Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals Australia (SOCAP) is a member-based not-for-profit organisation who advocate, encourage and support excellence amongst professionals working in the fields of complaint handling, dispute resolution and customer service.
They provide their members with training, events, accreditation, networking and professional development.
SOCAP are looking for a membership account coordinator to work within their small, collaborative, and supportive team based in Bondi Junction.
This role has two core functions:
- To manage the accounts of existing and potential prospective members to promote and sell the benefits of SOCAP’s training, events, products and services with the aim to have maximise capacity and interest.
- To organise and coordinate the logistics of SOCAPs training and events program.
This is a great opportunity if you want to be mentored and learn about business, strategy and operations as you will work closely and in collaboration with the CEO.
This role will suit someone who is passionate and confident with building and growing strong stakeholder relationships. It requires someone who thrives on the successful delivery of multiple deadlines.
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits
- Inbound and outbound sales including cold calling for events, training programs and the annual symposium
- Prospecting for new training and events participants
- Organise and coordinate participant registrations, venues, transport and accommodation for events
- Attend member events, including training programs, for set up, bump in/out and membership liaison
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in making outbound calls
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, be highly organised and work to multiple deadlines and KPIs
- Previous experience in a sales, account management and engagement role and/or experience within a membership association or NFP
- Have an outgoing personality with a proactive, can do attitude
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.