AITD is a professional membership organisation reaching across the Asia-Pacific region fostering excellence in individual and organisational learning.
Their members include trainers, educators, consultants, coaches, course coordinators, mentors, instructors, teachers, facilitators, human resources and organisational development professionals, instructional designers and assessors.
About the Role
Our clients at AITD are searching for a Sales, Partnerships & Sponsorship Executive to deliver creative initiatives to expand the AITD as an organisation. These include actively engaging new members, attending events and increasing participation in mentoring and awards program. This role will also secure and deliver advertising, sponsorship, partners and exhibitors as well as any other additional revenue generation streams applicable to enhance organisation growth.
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate will be practice strong relationship management skills to engage, build and maintain relationships with current and prospective members, and to increase attendance for workshops/events. You must demonstrate confidence and resilience to secure successful sponsorship's/partnerships.
- Converting new membership leads to membership sales through calls, networking, trade shows and online advertising.
- Promote sales of and increase attendance at all forms of public and in-house courses, annual conferences and dinners targeting both members and non-members.
- Increase participation in the mentoring program, AITD webinars and Excellence Awards program.
- Secure sponsorship's for the annual dinner, annual excellence awards program, annual conference and local events as appropriate, and advertising for e-magazines and newsletters
- Implement a dynamic sponsorship proposition
- Experience in business development, sponsorship's, sales and/or relationship management.
- Confidence and warmth with excellent strategic research, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly professional and articulate.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships