The team culture is driven and hard-working - there is a unified passion to continue to be the best in their industry. Reporting to the Country Manager, this position will be challenging and will require a highly-skilled candidate to make the role their own.
- Lead, coach and motivate a driven sales team and field merchandising team
- Analyse, track and report on sales forecasts and trends
- Manage and monitor sales budgets
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets and profitability across all product lines
- Develop sales strategies and forecast for each key account
- Assist management team in budgeting and forecasting sales targets by brand, category and territory
- Open to travelling nationally regularly
- Highly developed analytical skills with strategic management experience
- Detailed management experience in the retail industry
- Proven results in successfully managing a team, increasing sales targets.
- Experience of implementing strategies, sales forecasting and managing budgets.
- Excellent remuneration and bonus structure
- They offer plenty of career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of a new change within the organisation and help grow the business!
For any questions, please feel free to contact me here:
(02) 9279 4905