The team culture is driven and hard-working - there is a unified passion to continue to be the best in their industry, especially with their exciting new expansion this year. Reporting to the Sales Director, this position will be challenging and will require a highly-skilled candidate to make the role their own.
- Lead, coach and motivate a driven sales team across AUS & NZ
- Analyse, track and report on sales forecasts and trends
- Manage and monitor sales budgets
- Meet and execute sales targets and profitability across all product lines
- Develop sales strategies and forecast for each key account
- Travel interstate and country areas when needed
- Establish client, market & industry relationships
- Recruit sales representatives when needed
- Managing an existing portfolio and adding new business
- Promote and support our client's global strategy
- Highly developed analytical skills with strategic management experience
- Detailed management experience in the retail industry
- Proven results in successfully managing a team, increasing sales targets.
- Experience of implementing strategies, sales forecasting and managing budgets.
- Experience within hardware (advantage)
- Excellent remuneration and bonus structure
- They offer plenty of career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of a new global change within the organisation and help grow the business
For any questions, please feel free to contact me here:
(02) 9279 4905