$70k incl super
About the client
Work for a leading National Not-for-profit member organisation who provide professional development, support and advocacy to professionals working within medicine.
This small organisation foster a positive culture embodied by their values; Teamwork, Purpose, Success, Learning and Passion.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a small new team who will be focused and dedicated to growing the national membership whilst servicing existing. You will play a key part in supporting members to achieve excellence in medical care.
You will be promoting member benefits to friendly, personable and professional individuals. These are very warm calls/leads, welcomed by the profession.
The successful candidate will be a part of contributing to an exciting period of growth, the process and set up and enjoy having good conversations with customers, whilst driving sales through relationship building. You need to be in it for the long game, these are not quick win calls!
About the person
The role requires a dynamic and proactive individual who loves picking up the phone and talking to people! You will be flexible and adaptable to try new concepts and get involved in new ideas. You will be achievement orientated and be motivated by targets and goals. This role would suit an individual who has had previous experience within a contact centre.
- Manage all outbound activities
- Research, develop and continually expand the pipeline of potential members
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets
- Engage with existing members to form solid, personable relationships
- Process membership payments and membership renewals
- Drive a result and service-oriented approach to new business development
- Passionate about customer service and account managements
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- A proven track record of success in a sales or customer service environment working to targets and KPI’s
- Proven experience building and managing business and professional relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.