- Immediate start!
- 70,000 + Super + Commission (150,000 OTE)
In this role, you will be joining the sales team, managing and expanding their current client portfolio across NSW. You will also be expected to add your sales experience by bringing new business and relationships to the organisation.
- Consistent outbound sales
- Managing a client portfolio inclusive of existing clients and additional clients
- Selling the full range of our clients products and increase product revenue
- Develop relationships within the market
- Optimise marketing campaigns and sales leads to deliver revenue and margin targets
- Meet performance goals and company-wide set KPI's
- Travel - meetings and product demonstrations
- Excellent customer service and client retention
Skills & attributes:
- Proven experience in Sales
- Experience in IT sales (preferred)
- Enthusiasm towards sales and exceeding company KPI's
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as word, excel etc.
- Results-driven and a motivated personality
- Willing to work within a team and grow with the business
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provided excellent national renowned sales training
- Grow with a fast-growing team with plenty of career progression
- Work in an excellent work environment with other passionate sales consultants who love what they do!
- An excellent commission structure