- North Ryde location with parking
- Work for a friendly NFP organisation as a Sales Consultant
- Service and solution focused Sales role
Our client, a respected and established not-for profit in North Ryde, is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant who wants the opportunity to help others and make a difference. The organisation has a strong reputation of quality service and commitment to the diverse community that they serve.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to transfer their skills from a sales background into an environment that requires more of an empathetic and compassionate approach.
The benefits to this role include a competitive salary, free onsite parking, close links to public transport, an Employee Assistance Program and learning and development opportunities.
With the Norwest Rail link opening soon, the organisation will be easily accessed by train or by car. Parking is available onsite.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all stakeholders, both over the phone and face to face
- Identify and sell products during face to face meetings
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high standard of work ethic
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Update and maintain accurate records on CRM
- Sales experience and the confidence to suggest a product/service based on questioning
- Solid customer service experience, ideally both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- The emotional maturity to read a conversation and identify the right time to sell a particular product
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and experience using a CRM
- A NSW Driving License
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step in your career, please apply for the role by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, there will be no closing date for this position.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, if you have any questions please direct them to Rhonda Newman or Diana Linde.