This local health & social care organisation with a fabulous, collaborative and caring culture are looking for an experienced Roster Coordinator to join the team based in Ballina.
This person will be a crucial cog in the wheel to assist with operational support to the frontline teams.
You will ensure adequate staffing levels across the roster cycle and maintain high levels of customer service. This is a fast-paced role in a supportive environment, where strong organisational and people skills will see you succeed.
- Coordinate the roster for all frontline staffing
- Coordinate on-call rosters & replacement staff
- Regularly review the roster to identify staffing shortages
- Confidently communicate with all levels of the business
- Develop strong relationships with staff and managers
- Experience in a similar high-volume staff rostering / labour scheduling role
- Confident using spreadsheets or rostering & scheduling software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail with data entry
- You are resilient & able to respond promptly to changing situations.
If you have specific enquiries you can call
Victoria Nankivell (Mon-Wed) 0466 433 965
Rebecca Robinson (Tues, Thurs, Fri) 0404 922 338