This leading Not-for-profit are looking a immediate 6 month contractor, who has the opportunity to go permanent. Paying $65, 000 + superannuation, based in Sydney's CBD.
Key Responsibilities may include, but aren't limited to;
- The implementation and administration of various risk and insurance related projects, across property, education, age-care, financial service and social justice programs
- Assisting Head of Risk and Compliance in the administration of litigated claims, including document management
- Maintaining web-based risk information platform
- Maintaining an internal electronic document management system
- Providing general administration support to the Risk and Compliance team
- Strong administrative/ organisational experience within a professional, dynamic, client focused team
- Previous administrative experience within legal, risk and compliance
- Insurance or legal background, experience with complex legal claims or Royal Commissions
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing as a member of the Risk and Compliance team
- Advanced skills within Microsoft Suites
- A diploma in Legal, Insurance, Finance or Business is desirable
- MUST be available immediately, and able to commit to a minimum 6 month contract
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ or alternatively contact Annabelle Stuart on 02 9093 4911, or alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org.