- Permanent Full Time based on the Gold Coast
- $70,000 - $80,000 + Super
- Play a crucial role and manage a small cluster of properties autonomously
You will contribute to this organisation by overseeing the revenue and distribution strategy, providing a weekly forecast of expected results, managing the strategy for 3rd party distribution and managing a small cluster of properties autonomously.
Working within this well-established business you must be analytical, well organised and be a great team player but also able to work autonomously.
- 3+ years experience in Revenue Management or a similar role
- Extensive experience in the tourism and hospitality industry
- Excellent time management
- Solid experience in the Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work autonomously and be happy to implement the strategy you create
In return you will be joining a small, collaborative team and play a crucial role in the ongoing growth on this inspiring business.
For more information about this position, please contact Sarah Wagner, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.
Please note that applications will be reviewed as they are received, this advertisement will be removed when the position is filled.