- Permanent Part-Time Positions (24 hours guaranteed)
- Additional hours available
- 7am -7pm Roster, including weekends. Variety of shifts available
- Modern facility in Ballina
With modern facilities and a great view, this progressive organisation will provide you with a friendly and supportive culture in which you are valued and contribute to the wider organisation.
- Provide respectful & professional care to individual residents
- Assistance with Meals
- Social support & engagement with leisure and lifestyle programs
- General cleaning assistance
- Min. Certificate III Aged / Community Care, Disability or Individual Support
- Experience in Aged Care or similar field
- Availability to work various rotating shifts including weekends
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality care & service
- Be reliable and take responsibility
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To be considered for these positions you must be able to work some weekends as part of your rotating shifts. If you meet these skills please ‘Apply Now’ with an up to date resume.
You can call Krystelle on 02 9133 9322 if you have additional questions.
Please note you must be willing to obtain a current Flu Vaccination & undergo a criminal history check to be successful.