With modern facilities and a great view, this progressive organisation will provide you with a friendly and supportive culture in which you are valued and contribute to the wider organisation.
- Provide respectful & professional care to individual residents
- Assistance with Meals
- Social support & engagement with leisure and lifestyle programs
- General cleaning assistance
Your Skills & Attributes
- MUST have a Certificate III or above in Individual Support, Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Disability Services or a similar field
- A current National Police Check (within the last 6 months) or willingness to obtain one.
- Flu shot (or be willing to obtain)
- Physically capable of meeting the requirements of the role
- A fantastic attitude and genuine interest in helping others
- A practical understanding of hygiene assistance and commitment of care
- Enjoyment in social activities and one-on-one engagement
- Experience in Aged Care or similar field
- Availability to work various rotating shifts
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality care & service
- Be reliable and take responsibility
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please note you must have a proof of a current Flu Vaccination or be willing to have one to be progressed for the role.
For more information, please contact Krystelle Budd on 02 9133 9322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont People is current working on a number of health and social care roles across all levels across Northern NSW & SEQ with a variety of orgnaisations, head to our website for other active roles or feel free to apply via this role and we will be in touch.