There is also the potential for this position to go permanent, for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide a great experience when taking accommodation and transport bookings, by providing a range of options to support stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrate a commitment in meeting the expectations and requirements of our stakeholders and utilities insights to enhance our services.
- Deliver a great experience when responding to key stakeholders.
- Undertake general ah doc administration tasks, may include data entry, invoicing, diary management, and arrival and departure information.
- You must be able to work within established ways of working but is also comfortable working in a changing environment where things may at times be ambiguous.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed the expectations and requirements of internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working within the parameters of defined policies and procedures.
- A general understanding of Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in building internal networks and navigating a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to be agile with learning new ways of working and systems – learn new ways quickly.