- Join a fantastic organisation, with opportunities to grow and develop
- Build meaningful relationships with supporters
- Chatswood location, with great access to transport links
This role is responsible for building strong relationships with confirmed Gifts in Wills supporters. Manage the pipeline of supporters and develop new strategies to grow the organisations Gifts in Wills income.
- Manage the relationship with identified supporters to develop the Gifts in Wills pipeline.
- Develop a multichannel bequestor journey and ensure ongoing relationship building through personalised communications.
- Visit supporters to solidify relationships and steward supporters to increase gift sizes.
- Create and implement bespoke events to recognise confirmed donor support.
- Oversee a relationship coordinator, develop their skills and enhance their performance.
- Report to key stakeholders regarding the status of relationships and return on investment.
- Ensure the CRM and database is accurate and up to date.
- Experience in a similar relationship management or fundraising role.
- Proven ability building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled at monitoring and reporting on targets and expenditure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience pitching and presenting to large audiences.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Experience using CRM systems and databases.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.