$85k + super
Sydney CBD – WFH & WFO
The Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW) is the peak industry body for real estate agents and property professionals in NSW.
The REINSW has a track record and reputation of successfully lobbying to government for better legislation, delivering valued products and services, and encouraging higher education and standards throughout the real estate industry.
The 50,000 people that work in real estate across NSW include specialists in sales, property management, strata, commercial, buyers’ agency, auctioneering, and business operations.
Previous experience in the real estate sector is essential to succeed in this role.
REINSW's continued success in achieving positive outcomes is due to the dedicated work of its voluntary member committees in the areas listed above.
As the Relationship & Policy Executive you will be the first point of contact, and responsible for the coordination and support of REINSW’s committees whose volunteers are subject matter experts.
You will build strong relationships to influence, encourage, and motivated committee members, government, and businesses. This role also requires assisting in the coordination of the Awards for Excellence program and the development of policy and legislation, working in conjunction with the expert committees.
This role will have 1 direct report who will support you in coordinating meetings, setting agendas, taking minutes, and following up with action items.
This role would be ideal for someone already working in real estate with a passion for the professionalism and reputation of the sector.
This person must demonstrate initiative and confidence to work autonomously. High attention to detail and accuracy is essential. You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be able to manage a diverse range of stakeholders with competing priorities and deadlines. You will thrive under pressure and have a genuine passion and understanding of the industry.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and organise committees meeting, agendas, minutes and follow up action items
- Act as the primary contact for all expert committees
- Build relationships with members, voluntary committee members, businesses, and government
- Regularly review the real estate agency forms, templates and agreements
- Assist, develop and review legislation and policy
- Coordinate the Awards for Excellence program alongside the Marketing Manager
- Prepare and present information-sharing webinars to committee members
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of the Real Estate industry and agency practices
- Demonstrable experience managing relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and writing skills
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software programs
This is an excellent opportunity to join the peak body for Real Estate in NSW and have a direct impact on the professionalism of the industry. Please APPLY Now! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.